VISION Independence is a programme focused for our School Leavers.
VISION Independence strives:
· To support children with transport, groceries and accommodation
· To provide basic furniture and appliances
· To offer opportunities for further study
· To provide career counselling
· To offer financial advice
· To help where medical or therapeutic services are needed
· To help with personal needs and provide emotional support and guidance.
VISION Independence needs you!
You can become involved in any of the following areas:
· Financial – contributions are used to pay for tertiary education and other academic opportunities, textbooks, accommodation, transport etc.
· Resources and gifts in kind – such as basic appliances, furniture, equipment, and facilities that can be used in the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, as well as clothing, groceries, stationery and computer equipment.
· Accommodation for one or several school leavers
· Job opportunities and bursaries
· Professional services such as career planning, medical aid, etc
A group of people from the community have taken on the responsibility to support these children financially and emotionally. Their role is to find a place for the children where they feel a sense of belonging and where they can make a valuable contribution to society.
Cecile du Preez
OFFICE: 012 653 8001
CELL: 082 868 4096
OFFICE: 082 453 8694