Liggiefees / Light Festival 2019
What started out as giving our children a proper Christmas and teaching them the true meaning behide Christmas, the Liggiefees / Light Festival, has grown into Pretoria’s best Light Festival ever!
This year we celebrate the 10th Liggiefees / Light Festival!
This year has some exciting big changes in store for visitors and we are going back to basics….
- Dates: 1 – 31 December 2019
- Time: 18h00 – 22h00
- Entrance fee: R30.00 per person (children under 2 year old free)
- Bigger Amusement Park (ride R20 – 40 per ride)
- Delicious Food
- Christmas Market (indoors & outdoors)
- Carnival Food
- and LIGHTS, LIGHTS and more LIGHTS
SHOW NIGHTS are 13 – 17 December 2019, gates will open on these nights at 17h00 – 22h00. Be sure to bring along your camping chair. The programme will be made available in November.
Please be sure to watch this space, as tickets will be available online soon!!!
We are promoting a cash free and safer environment for all!