Want to become a Volunteer or Guest Parent?
To become a Volunteer or Guest Parent you need to attend our compulsory information session, which is held quarterly. During this session, you will receive all the information on how to become involved.
To enquire about our next information session please contact: Liezl von Bratt – firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need to know about being a volunteer?
The goal of the volunteer programme is to utilise volunteers in expanding existing services, initiate new programmes and to provide general assistance according to the needs of the Children’s Homes.
Volunteers will be informed, screened and identified once a month at our volunteer information session to be part of one of the following categories (depending on the interests and expertise of the volunteer and the needs of the organisation):
- Medical and other therapeutic services
- Life skills
- School Leavers
- Support of staff members
- Functions and special occasions
- Administrative and expert assistance
- Help with homework & reading (All Ages)
- Especially Math & Science
- Activities, Sport, Crafts, Skills Development
- Sewing & Mending Clothes
- Maintenance (Gardens, Buildings, Equipment Repairs)
- Fundraising Event (Selling Tickets, Decor, Assistance, Admin)
- Or Tell us about your speciality or skills